Relationship Banker II - Floater
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Banking Center Division
- Regular Full-Time
The Relationship Banker II provides a complete range of banking services to personal and business customers including opening and maintaining new and existing accounts. Acquires, retains and expands customer relationships. Must meet and exceed established sales goals. Knowledgeable and skilled in the Teller area and as necessary, provides timely and efficient completion of client transactions while maintaining accurate records and proper handling of all monies assigned. Will support multiple banking centers to cover staffing needs.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least two years of experience in a branch sales and customer service position at a financial institution along with preferably 6 months of cash handling experience.
- Knowledgeable of typical bank products and services.
- Knowledgeable of financial services and regulatory compliance. i.e., “Know Your Customer,” “USA Patriot Act,” etc.
- Excellent communications skills as well as interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver excellent client service and provide team support
- Must meet and exceed established sales goals.
- Successful completion of TotalBank’s New Accounts, Products and Services and sales training programs.
- PC proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- May require lifting (coins, coin trays and boxes) up to a maximum of 25 pounds on a periodic basis when performing Teller functions.
- Must obtain NMLS registration approval under the Safe Act.
- May require standing for long periods of time while attending customers when performing Teller functions.
- Flexibility to work in any location within the TotalBank system May require bilingual skills (English/Spanish) in certain TotalBank locations.
- Adherence to TotalBank’s attendance and punctuality policies.
- Adherence to TotalBank’s Code of Ethics and all Bank policies and procedures.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, age, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
TOTALBANK is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Female/Veteran/Disability