Business Banking Lender
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Business Banking Group
- Regular Full-Time
The Business Banking Lender position will have the responsibility of managing a loan/deposit portfolio based on experience and qualification. Will provide lending support to assigned banking center(s) and will be responsible to ensure the production goals established for the market are met. Will also be responsible for loan portfolio management and ensuring that all required efficiency thresholds are met.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business Administration, Economics, Finance or commensurate banking experience (minimum of 5 years.)
- At least three years of commercial lending experience as a Lender.
- Formal credit training program preferred.
- Proven ability to develop business and expand existing customer relationships.
- Must meet and exceed established sales/production goals
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, sales and analytical skills.
- PC proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Word and Excel.
- Valid driver's license and automobile insurance
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, age, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
TOTALBANK is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Female/Veteran/Disability